jh-83-Computerized Angel Wholecloth
Angel Baby Photo Quilt digitized designs.
When you place the baby in the center of the quilt to take a photo, it looks like the baby has angel wings and a halo.
Comes in all formats in a zip file. Six designs total.
You get a set of wings, a left wing, a right wing, halo, feather border block and feather border repeat block.
1. Run the repeatable feather block as a pantograph giving you 4 repeats.
2. Place the single feather block under the first and last feather from the first row.
Do your third row the same
3. Run the repeatable feather block again as a pantograph.
4. Place your wings in the center
5. Add halo
6. Meander, echo or use a background fill for outside border, makes it easier to square.
7. Echo, crosshatch, use radiating lines for center fill around angel wings. I find it easier to meander inside edge and crosshatch to that stitching. Real forgiving! I like using Linda Rech's crosshatching rulers for marking the quilt while it is on the machine and using the ruler to sew. http://www.topperquilttools.com
Finished quilt measures about 55 x 55 inches.
Block is 12.75 x 12.75
two wings 24 x 13.50
halo 8.50 x 3.50
This is for computerized longarm machines, paper pattern is also available for copying onto cloth. Paper pattern link below.